Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Join me on Craftsy!!!

Are you all on Craftsy?   I think I'm a little late to this party (what's new?) but I just set up a Craftsy profile.  If you aren't on Craftsy or have never heard of Craftsy it is an online community for crafters of all sorts.  You can find and buy patterns, take workshops and post pictures of completed projects which other crafters can then admire and comment on.  For all of you boutique owners or Etsy sellers and bloggers, you can add links to your websites and stores so that admirers can find you.  Currently I only have my recent LUCY HALTER  up in my projects but I am looking forward to putting some old projects in and cataloging my new projects there.  So if you are on Craftsy, follow ME and if you are not on Craftsy go set up a profile and then follow ME ;)  I look forward to seeing what you've been up to.
...t.

No comments:

Post a Comment